Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD recording and monitoring over VMWare

Hello,

I am planning a UCCE 8.5 for a customer who doesn't wishes to have a sperated solution for the recording , in the other hand they are going to implement the solution under VMWare (Just the servers , the agents machines are not running over VMWare) , is there any compatibility issues or limitations for the live monitoring or recording for the CAD over VMWare?

Thanks

Amer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Absolutely no limitations on the functionality. Virtualizing a physical server will not have any functionality difference from user's perspective, as long as the virtual server matches the physical servers capacity ( e.g. equally powerful processor, memory, disk space etc ).

Remember to rate helpful posts, always.

GP.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which recording/monitoring solution you are planning with UCCE ?

GP.

the recording and monitroing of cisco , the one it is used by the supervisor from the supervisor desktop.

Absolutely no limitations on the functionality. Virtualizing a physical server will not have any functionality difference from user's perspective, as long as the virtual server matches the physical servers capacity ( e.g. equally powerful processor, memory, disk space etc ).

GP.

Hello GP,

It is clear now after your great response with the PDI , i opened this discussion before the PDI but i didn't get any response , i guess i should always rely on PDI and not this stupid forum because no one knows anything about this , this is the second time i opened a discussion without any replies so thanks. (+5)

Amer

Hi Amer,

Thanks for the ratings. Well, folks here too provide great responses, it appears this thread was missed unfortunately. As an alternative, you may also post your queries here at Cisco Support Communities ( https://communities.cisco.com/community/partner/collaboration/contactcenter ), which is monitored by CCBU directly.

Ofcourse, PDI Helpdesk is one more authentic place to get an official Cisco response.

GP.