Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Cisco Support Community site will be in read only mode on Dec14, 2017 from 12:01am PST to 11:30am for standard maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CAD Workflow - HTTP Action: passing agent login as parameter?

Hi all,

we're using CAD 7.2 with UCCE 7.2 and IP IVR 4.5

When an agent answers a call we want to make an HTTP request to a CRM application passing some parameters.

Specifically we need to pass the agent login name, but when I set up the workflow, in the HTTP Action Setup window, the Data Field dropdown list lets me select only [AGENT_ID] (which is the agent's Peripheral Number as defined in ICM) and [AGENT_NAME] (Which is a combination of agent's First name and Last name as defined in ICM).

Does anybody know if there's a way to access the agent's login from Desktop Administrator?

Thanks in advance.

Stefano

P.S. I also tried setting a CallPeripheral Variable in the ICM script after the SkillGroup Node, but there doesn't seem to be a variable holding information about the selected agent.

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: CAD Workflow - HTTP Action: passing agent login as parameter

> I also tried setting a CallPeripheral Variable in the ICM script after the SkillGroup Node, but there doesn't seem to be a variable holding information about the selected agent

Correct. You cannot know that.

Regards,

Geoff

Re: CAD Workflow - HTTP Action: passing agent login as parameter

Hello,

Have you tried using [AGENT_ID] or [LOCAL_PHONE_EXT] values in HTTP Request Data Dialog box?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content