Views
Helpful
Replies

Calabrio call Recording & integration with CCX

TrickTrick
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for an installation guide of Calabrio, I'm pretty new to that solution so I have no idea what are the requirements to install it and which version is compatible with  our CCX machine ( version 11.5.1.11001 )

Any input is appreciated 

7 Replies 7

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

TIP: If you google search "cisco <product> support" the first link is almost always the Support page for that product.

In your case, Quality Management (QM) is actually under the umbrella of Work Force Optimization (WFO), so searching for "cisco wfo support" will bring you right to correct landing page for Release Notes, Install Guides, Admin Guides, End User Guides, Troubleshooting Guides, etc.

In terms of support with your version of UCCX, it's actually in the UCCX compatibility guide.  Search for "cisco uccx support" and look for the Compatibility Guide.

I hope that helps.

Also, pro-tip, you will have the best success/experience if you use fully qualified names everywhere possible and exchanging of certificates.

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Have you gone through Calabrio ? https://www.calabrio.com/products/calabrio-one/

Assuming you have a contract with them have you gone through their Success Center\Community? 

Honestly no, as far as I know, Cisco has multiple solutions for CCX recording, contacted the TAC asking which product should I look for in the Cisco download center, they answered Calabrio team will help me out

Received their documentation just right now, i'll see how it works and what's necessary to make it work

Do you have an idea if i'll need to configure SPAN in the switch to redirect trafic ?

You might want to go back to your Cisco Team and ask for a better answer.

There are many decisions you need to make if you go the Calabrio route. SaaS vs OnPrem, feature set needed, BiB based recording vs smart clien. Additionally Calabrio marries a few of their products meaning you can't get call recording just as call recording. So it might not be as cost effective in that manner if you are just looking to record. Don't get me wrong , I am big fan of Calabrio and very familiar with their products plus I find their support to be excellent. I just feel like your Account Team isn't doing their job if that is the answer they gave you for call recording.

Another vendor you can try if you are just looking for call recording with possibly adding other features in the future is ZOOM ( https://www.zoomint.com/ ) with about 20 other companies that also offer BiB , most standard approach , based recording.

Thanks Andrew for your answers, I'm still a bit confused tho, so having a CCX recording license won't do anything? , I have to purchase a product that will let me record CCX calls right ?

downloaded This from cisco download center, contains QM and WFO monitoring&recording 

now I'm trying setup the solution and found that I need many requirements to make it work like SQL server ( I have no idea how it should be setup),

any brief idea please about what I need to do before installing those programs ? 

Hello,

I am issue with calabrio ,

1st i am unable to get old report after changing team.

2.calling name is not showing in Calabrio.

Please guide us any solution if you have.

First, Are you using calabrio patched version from cisco or Calabrio software ? we are using the patched version from cisco (WFO QM : Worforce Optimization Quality Management)

About your first issue, I didn't try to change the team name before, so I have no Idea what could be the issue

About the second issue, if you mean that you can't see the name of the caller in the records when accessing the web interface, it depends if the caller here is your call center agent or an external caller, if it's a call center agent you have to create a username for that user in QM tool and associate it to the recorded phone, every time that user takes a call you'll see his name in the records ... if you can share screenshots it would be more efficient so I could help more