Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Abort at Run External Script node.

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in which i see that almost 50 % call are being aborted on the Run Ext. Script node. This issue is just for 1 script only rest are working fine.

1. Could this be a cause of a network issue? delays or packet loss between the CVP and the Gateway?

The users havent reported any issue but these stats are messing up our reports.

Thanks in advance,

hassan

3 REPLIES

IP IVR? CVP?  Are you doing any load balancing of calls?  You're going to give a lot more information than what you've provided.  For example, I've seen in IP IVR where someone (me) forgot to load one of the scripts into the second IP IVR and half the calls will then fail.  Same could happen if you don't have all the prompts in all the CVP servers.

david

Sorry David my mistake we are using 2CVPs and load balancing is being done by DNS SRV records i have checked and the prompts are there i have some network connectivity issues could that be the cause of this?

it absolutely could be the issue, but without further investigation it's hard to tell.  Can you post some CVP logs to see what CVP is saying about the error?

david

Views
Helpful
Replies