cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call broadcasting issue

Holly Miller
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting reports from our call center agents.

Generally when one agent is logged in, a call in queue will broadcast to all agent phones rather than directed to the available agent.  It sounds like it's failing to the hunt group but it's actually making it to the queue.

Ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I'm not aware of any option in UCCX to make more than one phone at once, unless you are sending the call out to a hunt group. I'm guessing UCCE works the same, though you haven't given details of what software you are using.

Since you mention you have a hunt group configured, I would disable that for a day and see if it stops. You may have a logic error in your script that causes it to go to hunt unexpectedly, or you may have some instability if you are using a 'forward' setting on the RPs.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I'm not aware of any option in UCCX to make more than one phone at once, unless you are sending the call out to a hunt group. I'm guessing UCCE works the same, though you haven't given details of what software you are using.

Since you mention you have a hunt group configured, I would disable that for a day and see if it stops. You may have a logic error in your script that causes it to go to hunt unexpectedly, or you may have some instability if you are using a 'forward' setting on the RPs.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Oh, everyone in the world isn't using the exact same software version and configs as me?

Sorry, I will post details from now on.

It is UCCX v 5, and the only reason it should use the hunt group is on CTI failure on the pilot route point.

That's a very good idea to disable the hunt. Thanks.

Hi

No problem - CCX will only ever send a call out to a single agent as a result of a select step; unless there is something very odd going on (for example if you had an agent extension that someone had 'helpfully' set Call Forward All to go to the hunt pilot or something along those lines).

Regards

Aaron

hollycosta wrote:

Oh, everyone in the world isn't using the exact same software version and configs as me?

That's a good one.

Regards,

Geoff