cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call centers

Saeed Syed
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to this and have a silly question to ask. Can we do warm transfers between two different uccx system. Both uccx are hooked with two differnt CM's. My clent is merging with this other company they already have a call center running and wanted to see if we can untegrate them together and have warm transfers between them.

3 Replies 3

Transfers should be possible, provided some call routing is created between the Call Managers using Intercluster Trunks.

-Jameson

-Jameson

So, site A has to reconfigure the IVR based on user selection so the caller would routed to site B hit another IVR or can be directly conected to an agent ? I know we have create new CSQ. Please shed some light on this.

Since you said warm transfer, I was assuming along the lines of agent to agent transfers, but agents should be able to transfer to IVRs and such as well. In each Call Manager, you should be able to use "Non-Gatekeeper Controlled Inter-Cluster Trunks" to route specific Route Patterns between Call Managers. This isn't unique to call center, it's a technique to allow two Call Manager clusters to call each other without using PSTN lines. This probably wouldn't let you create any sort of unified pool of agents between Call Centers, but you could use logic to route from one Call Center environment to another through this trunk.

-Jameson

-Jameson