Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call connection delay to call center agents......

Hi all,

I have an unusual problem on call connection process to call center agent.

When agent receives a inbounded call through ISDN PRI trunk, the call connect to the call center agent after 3~10 sec.

Currently, every call center agents on this project are use CAD to answer & handle inbound call from customer. (a few weeks later, we'll integrate call funciton of CAD on agent application program.)

Please let me know your idea...

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Call connection delay to call center agents......

Cisco CallManager contains a service parameter that enables you to change the interdigit timeout value. You can easily configure this parameter. The default timeout is set to 10 seconds. If you do not modify the settings, the system waits 10 seconds after each digit for a new one to be introduced. Consequently, after the last digit has been inserted, the CallManager routes the call after 10 seconds. You can observe this especially on variable-length dialplan configurations. This section explains the solutions to this problem in detail

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800dab26.shtml

Do you know how you resolved this issue?.I have the same problem now and I checked everything looks fine to me on CM and IPCCE side.

Let me know

Thanks

Bala

In your Jtapi settings the number that accepts your incoming calls or your CTI RP if its not as your typical 4 or 5 digits then that wait factor is problem. So I would check Jtapi in CRS admin and CM admin.

For enterprise

check your CM side for CTI route point settings.

I checked all that , it is 4 digits everywhere. I'll check the logs and may be open a TAC case..

Views
Helpful
Replies