Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Fails after landing on CAD

Hi,

I have an issue where we are deploying CUCM+ICM+CVP+CUSP ver 8.5. We have 6 countries 3 and 2 JTAPI IDs created on CUCM. 3 Countries use one jtapi ID and the other 3 uses another JTAPI. 1 country i have an issue where the call lands on the CAD and call drops. Am using g711, am able to answer the call via Phone. The issue is only when the call has to be auto answered on CAD, the call fails, It gives an impression of Codec Mismatch but am able to answer the call on Physical Phone. I did disassociate the Phone and reassosciate to JTAPI, the call still fails.

The CUCM logs show a SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server Error in logs. Would anyone throwsome light on what is the problem. This JTAPI is shared by other country as well, there is no issue. Am testing on 2 Phones, both have the same problem

• Contact Center
3 REPLIES

It really does sound like a codec mismatch.  However, are you saying that if the call arrives and you pick up the phone the call is fine.  However, if you accept it with CAD it fails?

david

Yes, the call is good if i pick from the Phone. The issue is with picking the call via CAD

Can you post some CAD logs?  Do you see any errors at all?  Are you on the latest release of everything?

david

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.