Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager 3.3 device association

Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be associated to pguser in 3.3?

2 REPLIES

Re: Call Manager 3.3 device association

Re: Call Manager 3.3 device association

Hi Chaps

today I performed AD integration on a site with over 2500 phones. We have Arc console attendant. I needed to associated up to 2000 SEP devices with the ARC user to enable BLF operation. However when I reached 1362 devices I could not associate any more. Cisco have documented a maximum of 850 in the version 4 SRND when integrated with AD. Not sure why I get the 1362 value of device associations.

I have spoken to ARC in the past about this limitation, didnt really get a solid reply of how to cure the issue as I was going to try to install multiple instances of the TSP on their server to try and spread the loading across multiple users, however they seemed to indicate this would not work. i havent been able to test this yet, but it may be a way to overcome the 850 limitation.

Views
Helpful
Replies