Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager and I3 server inter-operability

We are currently running Cisco Call Manager with a TAPI with Interactive Intelligence CIC Call Center/Voicemail product. Our issues involve the integration and inter-operability between to two products. One of the common problems involved the way the Call Manager and I3 server handle 3-way conferencing. Each represent call state and other functions a little differently. The communication between them through the TAPI interface gets sent out of sequence or lost. A process usually gets confused and it hangs a service in the I3 server and we drop calls for a couple minutes.

4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Call Manager and I3 server inter-operability

Is I3 working with you on a fix? I am turning up a I3 EIC system with Call Manager 3.3. I have not tested conferencing, but will tomorrow. Any other issues?

Yes I3 is working. If you can test that and provide me a solution I will appreciate that.

Regards,

Arijit

Blue

How often does conferencing hang the system? I tried it a few times, setting up the conference both from the IC Client, and by using the phone after a call comes through the workgroup. It worked every time, but I was too busy to keep hammering away at it.

I did run into an interesting issue with one user. If the user places a call to an IP phone that forwards to Unity it hangs, and the user cannot place any more outbound calls from the IC client. The phone continues to work OK. This problem has only occurred with one user, and is repeatable. Hopefully deleting the user, and adding them back will fix it.

On a related note, would SIP trunk between CCM and I3 be a solution to consider ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content