Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call not disconnecting from Agent CAD on Ring No Answer.

We are running UCCX 9.0.2 and have an issue where if a call rings an Agent and they see it in their CAD and they do not answer the call, it will go back into queue however the call is still showing in the Agent window even though it has placed them in Not Ready.  We have tried building a new script and the same problem occurs.  It doesn't happen on every call, however, when it starts it is usually repetitive.  Even if the Agent goes back to Ready and another call is presented, it still shows the last call as if it never disconnected from the CAD.                   

4 REPLIES

Hi,

Could you please share a few details here?

1. To what percentage of agents does it occur, and how often?

2. Do you notice any pattern that leads up to the start of the issue?

3. Have you found any workaround to make the issue disappear, even if temporarily?

4. Could you please share the CAD (trace level set to TRACE) and the UCCX Engine logs (trace level default) for an instance of the issue? We'll need the agent ID and IPCC extension, the trigger DN, and the calling party number.

Thanks & Regards,
Anirudh
"Protocol, then product"

Thanks & Regards, Anirudh "Protocol, then product"

Anirudh,

1. It happens every time an Agent in one CSQ lets a call RNA from another specific CSQ.

2. Yes.

3. Yes. The Agent can log out and back in to clear the problem.

4. I have opened a TAC Case and have uploaded the requested files.  I will leave this discussion open so I can post the fix once determined so others will have.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Team,Did you guys get any

Hi Team,

Did you guys get any success along this issue? Could you share the findings please? I am facing kind of the same issue...

Thanks.

Kr,

Diogo

We were told it's a bug.  No

We were told it's a bug.  No resolution.

Views
Helpful
Replies