cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park and Extension Mobility

dolah
Level 1
Level 1

Now, I know that Extension Mobility is not supported with IPCC Express. (My version is 3.5(3) SR1)

But I'm just wondering ... is there any limitation applied to using Call Park or Transfering a Call Center Call to a non-Call Center extension?

Thanks

Debbie

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure what you mean by EM not supported with IPCCX? You can login agents on EM device just fine and I belive it's 100% supported.

Also, the call park and call transfer will work the same way as if you were doing it from non-IPCCX phone.

Chris

Acording to TAC... Extension mobility is not supported. A Call Center extension is not permitted to be on two different devices at the same time. It was causing phantom calls stuck in queue, due to the device not being controled.

I'm concerned about reports, if an agent transfers the call to a non-agent phone, does the call leave IPCC control?

TAC as clarified this for me.

"The only solution for your agents to maintain one login ID is to use EM both at the desk and the lab for the ICD extension. As a result, the pool of phones where these agents can login needs to be associated with RMJTAPI. This configuration will also support remote agents where they have an IP phone at home. If they can login via EM, then ICD should work with these remote agents."

It's not that it can't be used, it's that it can't be used in conjunction with another phone set up the same way. (Which is how we had it.)