Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Quality Monitoring Software

hardiklodhia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am looking for Call quality monitoring software for IPCC.

Any recommendation????

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Soman Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Hardik,

There are many recording solutions available in market complaint with Cisco standards. Selecting a monitoring tool totally depends on the size of contact center, number of channels/lines you want to record and monitor.

Few of the widely used ones are from major companies like - Witness(now so called VERINT), VPI, Globitel(Speechlog), DG VOX.

If your setup is located in Gulf region, you can expect a good support from all above mentioned except Witness. Speechlog is suitable if you have many recording lines eg-100 or more, however, if its few lines, DG VOX can be a good option being a cheaper solution.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

(Rate if found helpful)

Just to add three more options to your list:

• NICE Recording
  • Telrex
  • Cisco's OEM of Calabrio Quality Management

Thanks for your reply.

The size of the contact centre currently is 25 with projected growth size of 30 agents within the next six months. There are two E1 lines at the contact centre which currently support inbound calls but would also be used for the outbound calls.

Which solution would you recommend and how do i get that.

Thanks,

Hi Hardik,

Considering your situation, I feel you can suggest VPI, DG-Vox or Calabrio(as pointed by Jonathan) to your management. Also, I recalled to let you know abt Cybertech-Int which you can add to your list of vendors to call up for RFQ. I've had a chance to attend one of demos provided by representative of Cybertech which was quite fascinating as they got to have almost all features, an easy adaptation to SIP or H323 based call flow, also many quality monitoring add ons like call tagging, easy tracking for QA Team and automatic backup to multiple media. Being the fact that Calabrio is backed up by Cisco, you can expect better documentation and support. Almost all solutions are compliant to SIP/H.323 protocol.

Atlast choice would be based on features, support and mainly price tag attached to it . These would be the better options for you considering growth plan provided.

Thank you.

Regards,

Soman Nair

(Pls rate if this post was helpful)

Assuming you are intrested in both voice and data or screen capture else your choices can be more cheaper for voice only and the list of available vendors can grow big.

Word of caution, one of my clients 50 and under agents tried Calabrio not very user friendly they had it all on AD environment singel sign on etc.  Telrex has been long in the market or atleast that is how I know and may be a better choice.  Many others likc VPI, CACTI etc are there too.  Big vendors like Verint, Nice etc tend to have same coverage regadless of geography and size however ongoing support and interoperability should be at top for considering small vendors or SMB players.

Good luck.

Baseer.

arnosybrandy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You could also consider CyberTech Evaluation.

We've just got our latest certification for Cisco Unified Collaboration Manager version 7 and offer a quality and efficiency monitoring solution that is fully integrated into our Recording Solution. This makes it very easy to deploy and easy to use. Check it out on www.cybertech-int.com.

Regards,

Arno Sybrandy

CyberTech International

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: