Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording in IPCCX 7

davidme
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to setup the recording of all contact centre calls using the Premium edition?

For compliance reasons - I need to have everything recorded and I'd like to know if I can do this out of the box or if I need a seperate app to do this.

Thanks

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No. You will have to go to some 3rd party software like BluePumpkin, Verint, Nice, etc. UCCX records on demand only.

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

No. You will have to go to some 3rd party software like BluePumpkin, Verint, Nice, etc. UCCX records on demand only.

david

You "can" but you have to be careful on sizing. How many agents does your system have and what server type do you have? Attached is how to setup a workflow to record all calls. To save them longer than 30 days, you will have to copy the files to another server or directory on another server.

Its not as elegant of a solution as the 3rd party options David referred to, but an option none the less.

please rate helpful posts.

- Andy

Thanks Andy. It's good to have options.

Sorry forgot to answer the questions!!

It will be for 20 - 25 agents and we'll be using 7825 - H3 boxes. I don't imagine a particularly large number of calls coming in but it's a financial institute so they all need recording.

Cheers

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: