Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Redirect RoundRobin

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Is it possible to call redirect from IPCC5X to two different number round robin basis. ie. first call goes to 555-1111 and second call goes to 555-2222.

I was thinking of pointing it to Hunt group and then use two extensions in the hunt group, forward those extension to external number.

Any thoughts.

Cheers

Ikram

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The most "direct" way would be to retrieve the number from an XML file or database and include logic in the script to store a value in the XML or database for what the next row to be retrieved is. That way, the next time the script executes, it will know which number is next in the round-robin selection pattern.

If you wanted to use the hunt group method, you will probably need to use Mobile Connect for dialing the external numbers and not CFA.

Thanks for the info, could you pls explain how mobile connect fits into this. I thought it is for same number reachability such as your desk phone and your mobile phone, ringing same time at both phones. Here, I want to route calls to two different external numbers roundrobin.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: