Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Result field values for Outbound option

I would need details for the Call Result field values. For example I got a value 2 from the Call Result field at personal call back table.

The meaning for Call Result field - 2 - Error condition while dialing

So I have a meaning for Call Result field values. But I would need the answer for the question for all field values.

1.Will It be called again or Not?

2.Number of Retries by the Dailer.

3.Logic for Retries (How much Time would it redial after)

If any one having document to find the above call result details, please forward to me.

4 REPLIES

Re: Call Result field values for Outbound option

We are on version 7, but I think the settings should be relatively the same.

1. Yes it should be retried again. The CallStatus column should go into an R state for retry. Then after it is processed should change to a C.

2. The number of retries is set in Config > Outbound Campaign > General tab. There you can set the Max Attempts in the dial settings window.

3. In the same tab as above is a retries section to configure how many minutes between retries.

If you are monitoring the outbound activity through a SQL query, the column called CallbackDateTime will show you the next scheduled attempt.

We set each of the retries to a different value 1 min apart to figure out which of the retry settings caused our failures. Ours seem to be with the "No Answer Delay" and the "Dialer Abandon Delay" so you may want to start with those two.

Hope this helps

Could someone explain differences of CallResult=13 and CallResult=16? Which one is dropped/abandoned outbound call, or are both?

Cancelled (result 13) means the call was stopped while it was still dialing or ringing. Dialer Abandoned (result 16) means a customer answered but there was no agent available to take the call, so the dialer abandoned the call.

Hi,

If you are talking about Dialer Call Result then call result 13 states "Dialer stopped dialing customer due to lack of agents or networkstopped dialing before it was complete" and Call result 16 states that "Call was abandoned by the dialer due to lack of agents".

Views
Helpful
Replies