Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Call Tracking/Documentation in UCCX7?

We're looking at a UCM6/UCCX7 deployment, and I had a question about a new feature.

Are there any features in UCCX7 to allow for customized call documentation/tracking. We don't use a full blown customer service or call tracking product -- in fact we don't have anything. But if we deploy UCCX, I know there is historical reporting and UCM has call detail records.

My question is, is there a capability for an agent to record customized notes(such as reason for call, resolution, etc). And then an agent could do a search and pull up a callers previous calls, and view the notes?

Or would this require a third party app?

3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Call Tracking/Documentation in UCCX7?

UCCX has a concept of wrap up codes; however, these are predefined by an administrator and an agent selects a choice from the list.

What you are asking for is typically accomplished by integrating UCCX with a customer's CRM system. The documentation of the call is done in the CRM interface.

Community Member

Any recommendations for small-scale CRM packages? I was looking at Microsoft Dynamic CRM.

Community Member

Hi Shane,

In the same price range and feature set as MS CRM you can look at Salesforce.com, Netsuite and Saleslogix.

My personal preference is Saleslogix.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content