Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Callback Script without CSQ

Hi there !

I have made a script that calls back to a customer using collected digits from the scritp and also via a webform... both cases the customer is connected to a CSQ Agent.. it worked fine.

Now I need a script without an CSQ Agent. It should work like this:

- the customer calls to the application and the script collects the digits... the digits are the extension number of someone in sales department

- then the script says "you will receive a call in 1 minute" and drop the call

here is the point that didn't work

- the script should place a call to the extension, put it on hold while calls to the customer

- the script connect both callers

I tryied with a Place Call Step but I don't know how to connect both sides...

Any help ?

Thanks.

Andrei.

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Callback Script without CSQ

You will need to create a new Contact variable and use that in the Place Call step. Ensure you have real Call Control Group and Cisco Media Termination values listed. Also be sure that the CSS of the CTI Ports can reach the dialed number. You may want to put some checks in your script to avoid toll-fraud such as providing an off-net number.

Once you have the call up to the sales person on the new contact variable you can use a Call Consult Transfer step. Assign the same new contact variable to it and transfer the call. The sales person will be placed on hold while the transfer is attempted.

Re: Callback Script without CSQ

You remind me about the CSS being able to reach the destination....

I'll try again.

Thank you very much.

Andrei.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content