Views
Helpful
Replies

Callers hearing incorrect Queue Position

tnc-nw-offshore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are running UCCX - System version: 8.5.1.11002-22, CUCM - System version: 8.0.3.20000-2

Over the period of time we have told that callers in the queue are hearing incorrect position.

Say a caller called in and hears his Position # 5, after sometime it goes to #7, #9, #55 etc. but the actual call in the queue is maybe less than 10.

Is there a reason why this incorrect Call position is playing, did someone encounter similar issue?

I have attached the script and variables screen shot, kindly refer and help me with you findings.

Thanks in advance…

Regards,

Rakesh M

1 Reply 1

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

Based just on the piece of your script you took screenshots of, I don't see anything immediately amiss. I am assuming the string variable "CSQ" is, in fact, representing the queue they're in. I can't verify that from your screenshot. It's very possible to query the wrong queue, and I believe it's valid to look up your position (which will be last in line) for queues the caller isn't in.

What is your evidence of their "real" position in queue? What are you comparing the script-reported position to? Also, bear in mind it is possible for a caller's position in queue to go up if higher-priority callers enter the queue. Are you using Priority steps to manage callers in this or any other script on your system?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: