Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls Abandoned After Service Level Threshold

Hi All - Can you guide me from which field i can get  Calls Abandoned After Service Level Threshold in ICM 8.5

SIVANESAN R       

SIVANESAN R
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are two ways to get this information...

1. ServiceLevelAband fields give the number of calls Abandoned within Service Level. TotalCallsAband fields give the total number of calls Abandoned. So TotalCallsAband-ServiceLevelAband should give you the number of Abandoned calls after the Service Level. The specific field name will vary depending on the table.
  2. Bucket Intervals - If you have Bucket Intervals set up, with one of the intervals equal to your Service Level threshold, the sum of all Abandon counts after that interval should be the value you're looking for.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

There are two ways to get this information...

1. ServiceLevelAband fields give the number of calls Abandoned within Service Level. TotalCallsAband fields give the total number of calls Abandoned. So TotalCallsAband-ServiceLevelAband should give you the number of Abandoned calls after the Service Level. The specific field name will vary depending on the table.
  2. Bucket Intervals - If you have Bucket Intervals set up, with one of the intervals equal to your Service Level threshold, the sum of all Abandon counts after that interval should be the value you're looking for.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson - Thanks for your Reply I got the exact value as per above formulae , I need few clarification on below Fields.

I am developing Query for customized Template for CUIC, Can you please help me out How i can take ACW Time, ACHT and Active Time here nothing but Handled Time?

Agent Active Time = (LOGIN HOURS - Not Active Time)

Not Active Time =( AUX TIME + HOLD TIME + ACW TIME)

Utilization =( Talk Time/ ( Active Time - (HOLD TIME + ACW TIME)))

Talk time =  ( calls Handled * ACHT)

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

If you haven't already, make sure you've downloaded the ICM schema guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/prod_technical_reference_list.html

Also, check out the WebView templates for CUIC if you haven't yet, one of those may be a good start point for you:

http://developer.cisco.com/web/ccr/documentation

I'm assuming "ACW Time" = After Call Work Time.  Is ACHT = Average Call Handle Time?

Keep in mind that Call Handle Time includes Wrapup Time and Hold Time in it.

What is "AUX TIME"?

You shouldn't need to calculate Talk Time, it's in the Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour table as HandledCallsTalkTimeToHalf.

Can you clarify your question:

Sivanesan Rethinam wrote:

How i can take ACW Time, ACHT and Active Time here nothing but Handled Time?

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask.

-Jameson

-Jameson

I'd also suggest the Reporting Guide for the applicable version....

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_user_guide_list.html

Hi - I need to get wrauptime and ACHT for agent utilization, Please let me know from which table/fields i can get this data.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

Hi - I need to get wrauptime and ACHT for agent utilization, Please let me know from which table/fields i can get this data.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: