Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Calls are coming to the agents one after one without any waiting time

Dears;

I just moved live in the system, it is ICM version 8.

The agents are complaining the the calls are coming one after one without any waiting time, I set the wrap up time and I requested the agents to logout and re login but still the same.

Is it wrap up time issue? If yes, then do I have to restart any services like CTIOS server or the RGR to take effect?

Or it is something else other than the wrap up time?

By the way: the configuration was migrated from the production which is version 7, and I discover that the Agent Desk Top is Default instead of having specific Agent Desk Top profile, anyway I set the right Agent Desk Top profile .. but I was surprise why it is Default? Maybe it came from the migration tool .. I do not know.

Any help?

Regards

Bilal

Everyone's tags (7)
4 REPLIES

Calls are coming to the agents one after one without any waiting

You don't have to restart anything when making a change to the agent desk setting.  All you need to do is have the agent log out and log back in.

Does it fail even if you create a new agent desk setting with wrap up?

david

Dear David;

The agent logout and login back. Also I let the agents to re lunch.

Yes, I created a new agent desk setting with wrapup and I deleted the old one (actually I was not able to delete the old one until I changed all the agents deskstop settings to take the new one, then I was able to delete the old agent desktop settings).

Still the same.

Any further advise?

Regards

Bilal

That is strange, can you post a screen shot of your ADS.  Also, I have a feeling you might be hitting some bug from the upgrade and should open a TAC case.

david

The problem was related to the CTI client because it is integrated CTI, there were work around in the development which bypass the wrapup time.

Thanks alot for the kindly help.

Regards

Bilal

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content