Views
Helpful
Replies

calls failing when sent to IVR via VRU

bruce.finney
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

I'm building a 4.04 version ivr (CRA) to go along with our new ICM 7 system. I'm having an issue with calls that reference the IVR. No calls will transfer over to the CTI ports that have been defined in the CTI port group in the CRA. I monitor the ICM scripts and see the calls hit the script but whenever the call flow hits the VRU translation node, they exit out the "X". I've checked and checked . . .

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce

3 Replies 3

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

Configure a Network VRU with a VRU Type of 6 and configure the Peripheral associated with the VRU PIM to use that Network VRU.

Resolved in the OPC PG process as of 4.5(1) and 4.6(1) and later. The fix was to set the CallAtVru field in the NewCall message to FALSE for originations from OPC. VRUs using the service control feature set this field to TRUE, hence OPC does not have to.

This URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1006/products_implementation_design_guide_book09186a0080638488.html

afumar
Level 1
Level 1

Bruce,

since the call made it to the icm script, your cti route point DN is setup correctly.

but you didn't mention if you have translation route points setup in icm and shown registered in cm, you may need to double-check it.

if all are good, make sure your cti ports are registered in call manager.

Allan

Please check if you have used the jtapi call control group number matching with the Network Trunk Group number. These two should match.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: