Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Calls Stuck in Q ACD to ACD Transfer

Ive got a problem with calls sticking as reported in q even though they are not and it doesnt seem to be the usual problems.

The senario is that that I have two CSQs on two separate route points. One is my main line and one is the customer service queue.

I get stuck calls only if a customer calls the main line and the agent answer and then does a transfer (consultative) to the Customer service number. they wait till the C/S agent answers and then finish the transfer.

However in this senario the C/S CSQ will show a stuck call in the queue in the csq stats. The next time someone transfers it will go up to two and onwards.

any ideas what might be triggering this. I wondered is IPCC could be incorrectly tracking the call.

TIA.

3 REPLIES

Re: Calls Stuck in Q ACD to ACD Transfer

Do this. In the handled step of your Select Resource Step in the script, add a dequeued step for that csq. See if that fixes it. If not,you might be running into a bug.

Sanjeev, Thanks for help. Unfortuantely this didnt fix the issue. I did some debugging and it seems the select resource step without connect was causing some kind of issue. If I loose this it works. I was using this to accertain if any agents were available so I wrote this logi using getreportingstatistic instead.

This has fixed the problem.

if U don't need Consult transfer u can set it up in call manager services to transfer without consult, so u don't have to wait CS agent to answer

Vlad

Views
Helpful
Replies