cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls transfered to mobile numbers

luai
Level 1
Level 1

we are using IPCC 7.1 with CVP 3.1 CCM 4.2.3 and gatekeeper. we have request to create new access number which will be mapped to ICM script to play IVR tree, after the IVR tree and incase the customer pressed 0 for example the calls should be transfered to mobile numbers with LAA mechanism. along with the customer CLID.

any idea on how to do this

3 Replies 3

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

Your question is pretty vague. You'll really want to provide some further details if you expect a comprehensive answer.

I'm assuming you already know how to set-up the IVR menus and your question relates to the 'transfer to mobile numbers' part of the setup. What do you mean by 'LAA' mechanism ? The only way to define which line has been avaiable the longest (or for that matter, isn't in use right now) is to monitor it. The only way to do that is to have agents on those mobile phones use an agent desktop with the Mobile Agent option in Contact Center Enterprise. From CVP's perspective, a Mobile Agent looks just like any other.

Kris

what we are trynig to do, is to transfer the calls to mobile cell phones rather than an agent sittng in call center primises as those agents are coprporate agents roaming a cross the city, so when the caller called thier call center number the call should be transfered to thier mobile cell phones, also we nedd to have round robin on landing the calls to thier cells(LAA).

I hope this is more detailed

thanks

I don't see how you can possibly do that without those agents being Mobile Agents. You simply would have no statistics the Call Router could work from.

Regards,

Geoff