Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CallTypeInterval Table - Service Level Calls

Hi All

I need some help please.

Within the CallTypeInterval Table I have been looking at the Service Level Calls field. I thought the calls that were showing as being answered within SL was a little lite. I have checked the Call Type Service Level Threshold and it is set to 20 seconds as I expected.

To give myslef some reassurance I amended the Bucket Intervals Upper Bound 1 to 20 seconds also.I've then looked at the volume of calls answered within the bucket via the AnsInterval1 field. (screenprint attached)

To my surprise the volume is AnsInterval1 is much greater that in the ServiceLevelCalls field.

My question is

1. What could be causing both fields to differ in call volumes when the thresholds are both set to 20 seconds

Any help or a point in the correct direction would be fantastic

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: CallTypeInterval Table - Service Level Calls

Hello Stewart,

What is the difference you see. Is that ServiceLevelCalls Count is less than the AnsInterval1 ? Do you see have any counts in AnsInterval2 ?.

Do you have any calls in that interval answered exactly at 20 seconds, The Router would count the Service Level count only if it is less than 20 seconds not when equal to 20 Seconds (CSCtl53676)

Can you let me know the IPCC/ICM version you use. ?

Regards,

Senthil

CallTypeInterval Table - Service Level Calls

Hi Senthil

Thank you for responding.

We are on version ICM 8.5.3

Yes, ServiceLevelCalls Count is less that AnsInterval1 and there are counts in AnswerInterval2.

Would the same logic not apply to AnsInterval1 setting?.  Or is it the case that ServiceLevelCalls <20 and AnsInterval1 <=20.

Many thanks.

Stewart

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.