Views
Helpful
Replies

Campaign manager issue

lukasz_zwada
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm experiencing and issue with campaign manager(?) and looking for tips on where to continue troubleshooting.

The issue:

Dialer logs and campaign manager logs show all campaigns disabled and no agents ready to take calls.

So far I searched CTI, dialer, campaign manager, PIM logs and can't find a straight up answer.

Also the issue resolves itself when I restart campaign manager process. Lately it started to happen very often (daily) so I need to fix it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lukasz_zwada
Level 1
Level 1

In case anyone else finds this:

It was performance issue on loggers. While processor spiked to 100%, campaign manager couldn't read data of off the database. If the spike lasted longer, campaign manager got stuck and needed a boot.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lukasz_zwada
Level 1
Level 1

In case anyone else finds this:

It was performance issue on loggers. While processor spiked to 100%, campaign manager couldn't read data of off the database. If the spike lasted longer, campaign manager got stuck and needed a boot.

Thank you for sharing, always good to file away something like this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: