Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Agents select CSQ at login

roddiemcgregor
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I have been asked to allow agents to select the contact queue they will take calls for at login. I have looked through the community and believe it is not possible. Has anyone been asked to do this and got it to work?

Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

I am affraid this is not yet possible but following could be a very crude workaround..

Create a login name for each CSQ per agent like Agent1CSQA, Agent1CSQB, Agent1CSQC and so forth just for Agent1.  You can then assign the agents to the appropriate CSQ . Now agent will need to logout and switch login again under a different login name.

Not very convenient, I know.

HTH

GP

Pls rate helpful post !!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

I am affraid this is not yet possible but following could be a very crude workaround..

Create a login name for each CSQ per agent like Agent1CSQA, Agent1CSQB, Agent1CSQC and so forth just for Agent1.  You can then assign the agents to the appropriate CSQ . Now agent will need to logout and switch login again under a different login name.

Not very convenient, I know.

HTH

GP

Pls rate helpful post !!

Thank you

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

You are welcome my friend. Thanks for the nice rating.

Good Luck & watch out for UCCX 9 if that brings good news on this feature.

Cheers !!

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: