cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can an agent go 'ready' automatically after login?

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Hey netpros:

I'm an IPCC newbie. Have a customer that is requesting any way to automatically put an agent into 'Ready' state once they log in? I'm thinking there must be a way to do it, but haven't come across the answer yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Vance

6 Replies 6

srikrama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

This feature is not available in IPCC Express.Agent needs to set themselves in the ready state after logging in.

Regards

Srikanth

Hi

U can make a little exe app, which will call CAD and make it ready on start up, it's like user is clicking

and starting

cheers

vlad

Vlad,

Would this app be triggered by entering login state? Can this be done in IPCC Express?

If so, can you guide me a little more?

thanks

cheers

kar.bibhu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vancek,

In my opinion this feature is not yet available in CCM-Express edition or enterprise edition til date. Only a user can go ready after he logs in the soft phone and click on go ready button. And in my opinion this is a good option as users has to do some back office work after taking a call and they cann't go ready immediately.

Thanks

Bibhudutta

You could always write your own agent login service which then calls both the login url and the state change url upon being called from the phone. It's not hard to cobble together a jsp page that makes two http get calls to log in the agent.

Thanks Stephan,

I'm a newbie so forgive me if this is a dumb question...

can this login service be called from a button on the agent desktop?

(okay... 2 questions)

I can't find the login and state change urls. Can you point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

CV

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: