My requirement is as below, not sure if it can be done by UCCX:
1. Agent A talk with Customer A on the phone. (The call not going through UCCX yet)
2. Under some condition, a business trigger and agent A need to authenticate Customer A over the phone by DTMF signal.
3. (Not sure following steps can be used UCCX to achieve) Agent A start ad-hoc conference to UCCX route point number (So now the conference call include Agent A, Customer A and UCCX)
4. By using UCCX script (UCCX connect to database for authentication of user), first step UCCX prompt for Customer ID and Agent A enter Customer ID of Customer A (This information is gathered in step one during communication between Agent A and Customer A)
5. UCCX then prompt again for password of Customer A, then Customer A enter the password. (During step 4 and 5, Agent A and Customer A still need to communicate over the phone)
6. UCCX process rest of the script according to result of authentication then end the call without interrupting the communication between Agent A and Customer A (Just like a user leave an ad-hoc conference normally).
Thanks a lot for your reply. Just would like double confirm two things:
1. To add UCCX to conference, will there be any potential compatibility issue to make UCCX cannot handle a call perfectly (e.g. like signaling for conference).
2. During the authentication process, for security reason, Agent A cannot hear the DTMF tone from Customer A when Customer A entering the password (And for most cases the customers call from PSTN) since we have concern the agent can break the password through DTMF tone. Can I do that through UCCX?
Thanks a lot and if number 2 requirement can also achieve I will try to have a lab test first.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...