Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can i install Cisco ICM 8 on Vmware..???

Hello,

Please tell me Can Cisco ICM be installed on Vmware Workstation for lab environment..??

I have installed Win2003 SP2 Enterprise edition on vmware...and i have made all premillinary configuration on that machine but when i start the installation of Cisco ICM i'm getting error "Cisco ICM/Contact center Enterprise & Hosted cannot be installed on domain controller..

Reply soon

Thanks and regards

harish chander kaushal

Everyone's tags (4)
1 REPLY

Can i install Cisco ICM 8 on Vmware..???

Hi Harish,

The following deployments and Unified CCE components have not been qualified and are not supported in virtualization:

• Progger (a Router, a Logger, and a Peripheral Gateway);  this all-in-one deployment configuration is not scalable in a  virtualization environment. Instead, use the Rogger or Router/Logger VM  deployment configuration.
  • Unified CCH
  • Unified ICMH
  • Unified ICME with more than 12,000 agents and/or the use of NIC, SIGTRAN
  • Outbound Option with SCCP Dialer
  • WebView Server
  • Expert Advisor
  • Remote Silent Monitoring (RSM)
  • Span based Silent Monitoring on UCS B-series chassis
  • Cisco Unified CRM Connector
  • IPsec. UCS does not support IPsec off-board processing, therefore IPsec is not supported in virtualization.

Please refer the below link for more information.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Unified_CCE

Please don't forget to rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers.

Thanks,

Anand

Views
Helpful
Replies