cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can IPCC-E Script know if any agents are logged in but not ready?

rneil
Level 1
Level 1

My customer needs to route the call one way if there are agents logged in but not ready, and another way if there are no agents logged in at all. Is there a way to script this in ICM 7.0?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You have a couple of different options. Using an IF node and the following:

SkillGroup..Ready

or

SkillGroup..LoggedON

Check help for details on how the above work.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

You have a couple of different options. Using an IF node and the following:

SkillGroup..Ready

or

SkillGroup..LoggedON

Check help for details on how the above work.

david

Looks like that did it. Thanks very much

A little sidenote on using SkillGroup..LoggedON; I was using an IF which produced good results in my lab. However, when I migrated the scripts to our production environment and started testing, the overflow I had created (no agents logged on) was never triggered.

Turned out we had some agents that would just shut down the PC instead of logging off as per the Cisco recommended way. They would remain logged on until they had logged on again, and logged off the proper way (ofcourse the Supervisor Desktop would show the number of logged in agents, but their names would not be listed under "agents", it took me an hour to notice the "2" in the Agents column in the Team Skill Statistics Display :) ).

As this also has consequences for reporting, I created a script that e-mails the supervisor which agents didn't log off properly.

--bas