Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can Supervisor add the skills to agents

Hi team we have 8.5 CCX and want to give skills assigment to supervisor. Is it possib

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Hi

That's not true.

You can set the system parameter 'Supervisor Access' to 'Team Only'. This allows the Supervisor to log in to appadmin and access the RmCm pages for skills assignment. Other access is limited.

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
5 REPLIES

Hi,

No Spervisor can only view the Skills, he can not assign skills, its the Administrator's job.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Super Bronze

Hi

That's not true.

You can set the system parameter 'Supervisor Access' to 'Team Only'. This allows the Supervisor to log in to appadmin and access the RmCm pages for skills assignment. Other access is limited.

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thats what I also tried to mention in my above comment:-). i think i should have answerd it in more detail rather than just answering to the question.

Superviosr can only view it if he login into UCCX appadmin with superviosr capabilities, depending on the system parameters page setting he can only view his team\all teams RmCm stats but can not modify them, editing the Skills\CSQ's ...are all Administrators job, supervisor can not modify\edit them.

Hope its clear now.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

Aaroun is Right, yes supervisor can add delete the skills by login his supervisor account.

Hi Muhammad,

What are the capabilities that this Supervisor has? Did you associate Admin capabilities to this Supervisor? And what are the Supervisor access option enabled in System parameters page?

The reason why I am asking you this is, in my UCCX 8.5 setup, after enabling the Team access to Supervisors in UCCX system parameter pag, and having only the Supervisor capabilities if I login into UCCX admin page with this Supervisor credentils, i can only view the skills.

Again debugging the system I realised that I didn't had any resources under this Team.

I was only trying to add new skills from the RmCm->Skills page from Supervisors page, it was my mistake.

Thank you Muhmmad and Aaron (Rated +5 "A")  for rectifying my mistake.

Regards,

Anand

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content