Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't add the Agents to multiple Teams in IPCCX

jaiswalok
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have IPCC express 7.0 with standard version..But as soon as i add the agents to one team i am not able to see the same gents in different teams...

Can any one help us on this??

Regards,

Alok

8 Replies 8

slavr
Level 4
Level 4

An agent can be added to several CSQ's by skills - but only be a member of 1 team.

Thanks for the updates...

But is there any workaround for the solution...

thanks,

Alok

There is no workaround... one team one dream. :)

david

Please be more specific, do you mean TEAM or CSQ or SKILL or RESOURCE GROUP? These are all different entities.

An agent can belong to one Team, team is really user for Supervisor monitoring, etc

Agent can belong to multiple skills, skills make up a CSQ which is where you queue the call to.

Resource Group can be used instead of skills if you do not require skills based routing, so this way a CSQ references single Resource Group.

HTH,

Chris

I know that all this are different entities..thats why i am specificaly asking for Team..

i have a scenarion where the client want to add the same agents into different teams..

The concept of Agent and Team remains the same across ipcc express and ipcc enterprise where agent can only be part of one single Team. I haven't came across any workaround for this as of now.

And yes you can point customer to UCCX documentation where its clearly written that one Agent can be part of single team only.

Thanks,

Daljeet

Hi daljeet,

Can you provide me the link for that document..

I thought it would've to be in config guide but i am afraid this section is not covered in that document, I am listing down the points which i took out from one document sometime back and sent to one of our customer, unfortunately i am not able to locate that document.

When configuring agent teams, you should be aware of the following rules:

• An agent can be a member of only one agent team.

• An agent team can have only one Primary Supervisor.

• A supervisor can be a supervisor of any number of agent teams.

• A supervisor for an agent team can also be a member of that agent team.

• All agents belonging to an agent team and all supervisors for that agent team must be on the same peripheral.

• A supervisor cannot use the NT administrator account when logging in as supervisor

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: