Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't delete inactive agent in UCCX

bluejays
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a UCCX 5.0 with CCM 5.12b environment and I can't delete an inactive agent. This user was an agent before, then we delete his agent extension and re-use his for other users. We removed his IPCC ext from his ccm profile, un-associated his phone from rm users. It showed as inactive agent in UCCX but when we tried to delete it, it took a long time(more than 2min) to process and still haven't delete yet.

I didn't get any error msg so far and I am still waiting to web page to finish loading....

We also tried to recreate his agent ext and associated with another phone then it showed as active agent, then we removed the agent ext and de-associated from rm again, still no luck....

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thx

6 Replies 6

lignatio69
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

For information, I have the same issue !

I am using a UCCX 5.0(2) Build064 and a CUCM 6.1.1.

No way to delete the inactive agents, the web page works for a very long time after clicking the "delete" button but nothing happens.

The fields "Primary Extension" and "IPCC Extension" are set to "None" on the CUCM Web Page, but cannot delete these users on the UCCX Web Page.

Have you resolved this issue since last year ?

Thanks for you help,

Laurent

I have the same problem. Did you guys get this issue resolved

Hi,

Not yet ! Not resolved...

Have asked a Cisco guy but no solution for now.

Not a solution, but I reloaded the server and I was able to delete the inactive users. This happens quite often I have to constantly reboot the server in order to remove inactive agents.

Same issue here as well. I am running 5.0(2)SR01_Build053.

I Have to restart the node services in order to delete inactive agents. Does anybody have a solution for this?

bug issue resolved in CSCsu44601. Fixed-In

5.0(2.2.14) 10/15/2008 release

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: