Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Display International Character retrived from SQL 2000 to CAD

Currently I am using IPCC4.0(3) and trying to display Japanese Character Data retrieved from SQL Server 2000 to CAD (Agent Desktop). However it is displayed as "???" on the screen.

Since SQL Server 2000 uses UCS-2 as unicode encoding and IPCC requires UTF-8 to display data on CAD, I think this is the reason it is not working appropriately. Does anyone know any workaround to solve this problem?

Using different DB is not an option since this is my customer's will to use remote SQL 2000 Server.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Can't Display International Character retrived from SQL 2000

Cisco Desktop Administrator is always installed on the IPCC Express server, which runs an English language operating system. However, in a non-English language environment, it is necessary to run a second instance of Cisco Desktop Administrator

on a machine with a localized operating system so that chat messages, tooltips, enterprise data names, and other communications within the contact center are in the local language.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1097/ccmigration_09186a00804a2431.pdf

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content