Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't install CRS 4.0(4)SR1 using BARS

dan.agache
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My name is Dan and I have a problem with installing CRS 4.0(4)SR1 on co-located CRS 4.0(4) server with CallManager 4.1(3).

When I try to install the patch using BARS from server console I receive ?UNSPECIFIED_ERROR? error message (see attachment file: CRS_BARS_ERROR.txt).

When I try to install from other station (trough web https://10.0.1.10/bars) the installation goes to 12% and stay here forever. Also, I receive ?Failed to copy C:\Sti\Backup\Crs\Nodes\All\Components\Components.Properties. File not found in source folder? error message (see attachment file CRS_BARS_OUTSIDE_ERROR.txt).

Cisco BARS version is 4.0.11.

Can someone tell me what is the problem? I can?t find any documentation about installing SRs on co-located servers and I don?t know what to do.

Is anyone that has a same problem, as I have?

Thank you in advance,

Dan

5 Replies 5

dan.agache
Level 1
Level 1

I have to mantion that we using Microsoft Active Directory integration.

Thanks again,

Dan

diarmuidhaugh
Level 1
Level 1

Dan,

Were you ever able to solve this problem? I am experiencing the same issue. I have a 4.0(4) cluster that I am trying to upgrade to 4.0(4)sr1. I also get stuck at 12% and it is integrated with AD.

Thanks,

Diarmuid.

Hello,

I used BARS, through web from other computer.

Dan

I wonder if it was anything to do with your java settings or browser settings...I will try if from another PC.

Thanks,

Diarmuid.