cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't Record with IPCC Express Supervisor

ed.crawford
Level 1
Level 1

I have IPCC Express v3.5 Premium. I have rebuilt a client machine and have installed CAD on it. When a call is delivered to that machine I get the following symptoms:

Agent Desktop

- No Enterprise Data

- No call data

- No ability to transfer from CAD app.

Supervisor

- No "Incommin" line under agent listing

- Record button is greyed out

- Barg in and Intervene button greyed out

- You can listen in to call

- You can see the call status

other macines are fine.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice but it still does not work. Does anyone have any ideas?

4 Replies 4

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

I saw the problem in agent desktop before, agent was able ot login, but didn't get call states. Eventually we found there was firewall rule enabled on one of applications of that machine.

For the supervisor, make sure it is installed with media termination option, and this machine is configured in CCM as IP phone.

Wei

Wei:

This machine is running W2K Professional so there is no firewall built in like XP. The Supervisor and agent are both on the same VLAN with no firewall between them. Would I still install Supervisor with media termination even thought the 7940 is terminating the media?

Barge-in and intercept basically are CCM features, so they are available on IP phone. If supervisor has IP phone configured, he/she can barge in through IP phone service instead of from supervisor desktop media termination. (you could not register two phones with the same DN)

Wei

I have upgraded the PC to XP and now it works?!? It must have been a corruption with a component on the machine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: