Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't see calls waiting on agent desktop IPCCX 5.0.2_SR2

CHRISTIAN END
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have a IPCCX 5.0.2_SR2 and Callmanager 6.1.3 in use.

We want to see calls waiting in the que. I found in the Docs that we can see it in the skill reports. That is true... BUT...

When i open the skill reports window an select the calls waiting report, after 25-30 seconds the window itself get closed.

Is there another way to see the calls in que on the main display of the agent desktop?

The parameter for the windows "always open" has no affect to us. The window itself get closed.

I hope someone can help...

Christian

9 Replies 9

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

You are using the report drop down menu on AD and selecting skill statistic report?

Yes, i click on the button in the AD and then in the Skill Report Window i use the drop down menu to select the call waiting statistics.

But the windows itself get closed after 25-30 seconds.

A better solution was to see the calls waiting in que on the main screen from AD. Is there a solution?

Thanks

Christian

Did you try real time report? or you only want it on Agent Desktop?

Do u see any error message when the window close by itself? Its something not normal and there isn't a way we can see calls in queue on agent desktop screen.

Can you check logs for Agent desktop when this window close? check for any exception and error, if there is any please publish the exact error/log file.

Lets analyse the logs.

Thanks,

/Daljeet

I got not so much experience on IPCCX. What did you mean with real time report and how can i find the errorlog file?

Another thing i think about is, why i can't set the available Supervisor to a Supervisor. I can't select them in the Cisco Desktop Admin. I thought that the Supervisor has the ability to see calls waiting in que.

Thanks

Christian

Real time report is the same which you are already referring too, My bad.. :)

I will find out URL to collect the logs and send you across.

What does this mean? "why i can't set the available Supervisor to a Supervisor"

With the supervisor thing i mean:

In the Cisco Desktop Admin on the IPCCX Server (Where you can customize some AD Interface things ect.) there is a point where you can select the Agents. On the right i see the available Agents and on the left the selected Agents in the system.

This point can i see also for the supervisor. On the right the supervisor created and available and nothing on the left. I want to kick two people from the right to the left and make them to supervisors. BUT... The buttons there are grey and not clickable...

I hope this can be understand from you :)

Thanks

Christian

PS: I will take the logfiles and post it.

Brother, can you also post the Screen shot when you try to make a user as supervisor in Admin desktop?

yes no problem...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: