cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can UCCX 10 / CUIC Provide Historical Reports That Include Email Content?

MICHAEL BAILEY
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can UCCX 10 / CUIC provide historical reports that include email content?

Currently I can only see email subject within historical reports, but on supervisor real time you can see email content.

Our customer wants to be able to report historically on email content, as its used for reviews etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

4 Replies 4

engineerangelo
Level 1
Level 1

I have this problem too. The customer wants the system to show the actual emails from the customers. Just like viewing it in Outlook. Is this possible on UCCX?

Hi

Having looked at the DB schema I see that only the to/from/subject fields are logged in the database. That's all the would be available to CUIC.

(http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/reference/guide/dbschema.pdf?mdfid=286265496)

That's not to say it's completely impossible - but it would be very complicated. You'd need to somehow extrac the content of the emails on the Exchange server into a database where it could be read in to CUIC. That could be very difficult, take up lots of space...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for the reply Aaron. So how do we read the emails? For example, the supervisors, what do they do if they need to review the emails of the agents?

Hi,

I think the Review CSQ would be the best option suitable for your environment.

More information:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/cadx105-desktop-admin-user-guide.pdf

Page 213

Regards,

Arundeep

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: