cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you script the IVR to take users in and out of skills?

Marc De Serio
Level 1
Level 1

Looking to use a Time of Day to remove users from certain queues by changing their skill levels.  Is this possible?

5 Replies 5

What's the environment? UCCE? CVP or IP-IVR?

There's no way I know of to change UCCE skills from CVP or IP-IVR. While you might think you could make changes to the AW/HDS database, this will not replicate to the Routers, and will cause all sorts of issues. Really bad idea.

Perhaps a better way to go about this would be to change the way you queue calls based on time of day?

-Jameson

-Jameson

I have certain agents that need to be in certain queues during specific times of the day.  If you have any ideas on how to make it happen without manually changing them in admin, it would be greatly appreciated.  Its a UCCX 10.5 environment.

Thanks for the response!

Hi,

with UCCX 10.5 it IS actually possible. UCCX now has a sort of configuration API and you can use that from a UCCX script. So theoretically, nothing prevents you from doing that.

What is your UCCX license type? Premium, Enhanced or Standard?

G.

We are on Premium!  Please do tell!

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

Check out this link: http://wp.me/p42PwU-li ..at that link is merely a "Minimum Viable Product" (disclaimer if you decided to use it in a production environment..)