cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot log in to IPCCX Historical Reporting

stathopoulos1
Level 1
Level 1

Just ran the plugin for reports and have tried the passwords for the CM and the CRS with no luck. Is there a default?

5 Replies 5

atalante
Level 1
Level 1

what happened after ? did you get any error ?

I have a problem with the same issue, after a pop up windows appear with the legend: "an Error occurred while attempting to comunicate with web server. Check your user id and passor and try again"

I also encountered that kind of problem. What i do is first i access the CRS appadmin(http://X.x.x.x/appadmin..then retry logging in to CRS reporting plugin.I have no idea why..

I find a problem with the services in one of the server, i reelected the master to the backup server and then run the Historical Reports with his IP Address and i can run the historical

stathopoulos1
Level 1
Level 1

If you have been assigned reporting rights, the username is your primary extension. the password is the same as your supervisor/agent desktop password. Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: