Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot play .wav file in ICM script

t. prophet
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I wrote a cript that plays a audio file ( .wav). That file is in correct audio format ( 64kbps, 8bit, 1 mono, 8kHz, CCITT u-law).

As you can see in script, all test calls from PSTN after jumping to Run Ext. Script  are going to End node ( number 27). And from mobile test, i cannot hear any sound from script.

So, what is cause here? Thank in advance

script_IVR.JPG

11 Replies 11

I think you're confusing peripherals.  Do you have a IPIVR or do you have CVP?  The screen shots looks like IPIVR, but you're using the term microapp, which is a CVP term.

david

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

I'll have to go on some assumptions since you don't have a lot of info here.  Someone probably created a generic IPIVR script that performs similar functionality to the micro apps in CVP using peripheral variables as input.  If an error is occuring, it is happening in the IPIVR and you will need to look at the MIVR logs to see what is causing the error.  As for the path that the call takes once it exits the run external script node, that is set within the IPIVR script using the Set ICM Result step.  Set it to true and it exits the success leg or set it to false and it exits the failure leg of the node.  I'm guessing that you are probably not looking in the correct directory for the wav file and that is why it is not playing.

Ed

sandeep chauhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Prophet,

• Whats the variable you are using to play the wav file.?
  • Please paste the screenshot of the Network VRU script used to play the file.
  • is this happening only for only one announcement?
  • Hoping the home folder set in the ICM script contains the wav file you are trying to play.

Regards

Sandeep

Sandeep

Thks you all,

- I checked the folder directory and file name, and can sure that they are correct.

- I also  conform to Cisco principle when writting scrip:

"The Peripheral Variables are the standard variables supplied with every call and should only

be used for the below functionality. Peripheral Variables 1 to 3 are used for IPIVR

functionality, Peripheral Variable 4 and 7 are used for Call Routing and Peripheral Variable

5, 6 and CED for CTI description to the Agent"

So, is there any factor which can effect to IP IVR ( subscribe on Call manager, Voice gw, ...)? In case, if i ignore play media audio file, the script run correctly.

Hi,

is it possible for you to supply the screenshot?

Regards

Sandeep

Sandeep

Hi Prophet,

Could you please share theMIVR logs fromipivr.

please refer the below link ro know the sep to take themivr logs.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16064

Regards,

Shalid

Dear Shalid KC,

we are running IPCC enterprise edition with verson: version 6.1. So how can i get MIVR logs from system.

Thks

Dear Prophet,

could you please let us know that are you using IPIVR or CVP for queueing and IVR.

from your previous post we guessed that you are having IPIVR, so you can get the MIVR logs from the same path as mentioned in the above link.

if you are using CVP in your set up, you can share the CVP logs which is available in below loation:

c:/Cisco/CVP/logs/

it will be easy to identify the issue when we analyze the logs from the peripheral.

please share the respective logs and mentioned your IPCC enterprise set up.

hope above will clarify your queries.

Regards

Shaid K.C

Dear Prophet,

Apologise please ignor the previous post.

if you are using version 6, you will be able to find out mivr logs fro below location on ipivr..

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MIVR

Regards,

Shalid K.C

Dear Shalid KC,

Here is MIVR log that i collect on 02 IVR server on IPCC system.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7vvi1rs16d136o4/Mivr.rar

Pls analyze to find the resons why i cannot hear any thing from IVR script

Thks you very much.

Hi.

Can you post a screenshot of the IP IVR script as well?

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: