Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

CCCA SNMP MIB CccaRouterEntry address objects

I've noticed that the cccaRouterPublicHighAddr, cccaRouterPublicNonHighAddr, cccaRouterPrivateHighAddr, and cccaRouterPrivateNonHighAddr MIB objects all appear to be returning values for the partner router, as opposed to this information for the polled server.

The descriptions of these objects within the MIB appear to imply that these objects should in fact return values for the local sever, not for the partner. For example the descriptiong fo rcccaRouterPublicHighAddr is:

"The router public high address object holds the address of the local high-priority interface of this router functional component to the public network.  The 'public' network interface is exposed outside the realm of the ICM or Contact Center application and is used for the transfer of data between this router and other functional components of the contact center deployment.  This interface is reserved for high-priority messages; network prioritization is typically configured for this interface to ensure a level of quality of service."

However polling a server for these objects within my 8.5(2) lab environment returns the following:

# snmpwalk 172.31.80.29 -v1 -c sgpublic -m all .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.473 -Os

cccaRouterDuplexPairName.0.1 = STRING: 172.31.80.30

cccaRouterPublicHighAddr.0.1 = STRING: 172.31.80.30

cccaRouterPublicNonHighAddr.0.1 = STRING: 172.31.80.30

cccaRouterPrivateHighAddr.0.1 = STRING: 172.31.199.12

cccaRouterPrivateNonHighAddr.0.1 = STRING: 172.31.199.12

I've also verified the same behavior on a production 8.5(3) environment.

Is this the correct behavior and I am either misinterpreting the description (or the description is incorrect) or is this not the intended behavior and these objects should in fact be returning the local InetAddressDNS values?

Everyone's tags (2)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content