Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCE Packaged Network VRU labels

Hi,

I followed the installation guide for Packaged CCE on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_901/installation/guide/PCCE_BK_IBC40C6F_00_installing-and-configuring-pcce_chapter_01000.html#PCCE_TK_V08D7D29_00

Everything seems to be running fine but I missed one important step of the configuration. The guide explicitely says:

After you change the system deployment type to Packaged CCE-PAC-M1, you lose access to most Unified CCE Configuration Manager tools. For this reason, you must access Configuration before you change deployment type modify the Network VRU labels.

I didn't modify the network VRU labels to match the 777 dial pattern (as per the example in this guide) before I changed to Packaged CCE-PAC-M1 deployment type. Now the Netowk VRU Labels menu under Configuration Management doesn't exist.

(

Procedure

Step 1  In Unified CCE Configuration Manager, access Network VRU labels.
Step 2  Modify the labels according to the customer's routing patterns.

)

Would it be safe to change the deployment model to something different so I can modify the Network VRU labels or is there another way to change these Network VRU settings?

Thanks.

• Contact Center
1 REPLY

CCE Packaged Network VRU labels

Yes, you can go back and forth between deployment types before you start the configuration.  I've never done it once I've actually built anything of substance and I wouldn't try it in production.

david

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.