cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cceadmin - pcce vs ucce

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

Is the cceadmin interface only for pcce vs ucce? I've got a customer using pcce and all cceadmin functionality is read/write, but another customer using ucce and all cceadmin functionality is readonly except for attributes. Is this by design or am I looking at a config/permissions issue?

thanks,

will

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is by design. It's a half baked solution that I wish Cisco could make their mind up about, but for the time being, if you're working with UCCE (as opposed to PCCE), you will still spend a lot of time in Config Manager while only leveraging cceadmin to create PQs and adding attributes to agent profiles. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is by design. It's a half baked solution that I wish Cisco could make their mind up about, but for the time being, if you're working with UCCE (as opposed to PCCE), you will still spend a lot of time in Config Manager while only leveraging cceadmin to create PQs and adding attributes to agent profiles. 

Thanks for clarifying that Omar. Hadn't been able to find anything concrete on that. From the 10.5.1 admin guide, it does look this will be corrected though.

So to provide a certain level of self-service to supervisors/managers who want/need the ability to adjust skill group memberships, default skill group, and agent desk settings... What options are there? The reskilling tool doesn't allow for all of that. I'm certainly not going to give access/instruction to use config mgr.

thanks,

will

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: