Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8.0 Issue

Hi to all

we have CCX System version: 8.0.2.11004-12.During the time that ccx is perform a back up then we are facing the below issue

Do you have anything to advice?

How can solve this

Is crirtical or ?

Message Type: UC_NODE_MGR-0-NODE_MGR_SERVICE_CRASH_DETECTED

Message: 626: Nov 07 2011 04:14:07.523 UTC : %UC_NODE_MGR-0-NODE_MGR_SERVICE_CRASH_DETECTED: %[service name=Cisco Desktop LDAP Monitor Service][App ID=Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon][Cluster ID=][Node ID=ccx1]: Node manager detected service crash

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you opened TAC case for this? That would be my recommadnation.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you opened TAC case for this? That would be my recommadnation.

Chris

It seems that we hit a bug

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Can you advise which bug ID this is?  I believe to be hitting this same bug or one very similar, but couldnt find it in the bug toolkit.

Thanks.

Hi Adam,

I think the defect which we are talking about here is

CSCtn93085

UCCX: sev 2  alarms generated in SysLog during normal backups

During a backup of UCCX, the LDAP Monitor Service is temporarily stopped.  This is normal behavior, but a severity 2 alarm is being generated in the SysLog.  The alarm makes it appear that the service stopped unexpectedly or crashed.

-I think this has been fixed in 8.0 SU4 and 8.5 SU2.

Also the troubleshooting guide for the backup and restore problem has this as a troubleshooting option

Let me know if this helps

Thanks,

Prashanth

Please rate helpful posts

hi

Prashanth has right

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: