Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8.5 An error occurred while saving the CSQ Configuration data

Asim Afzal
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

when changing service level and percentage in CSQ and then update "it gives error "An error occurred while saving the CSQ Configuration data"

14 Replies 14

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Asim,

Full version displayed on UCCX App admin page would help us locate if you are hitting a bug. Could you post the version details ?

Is it HA (WAN or LAN ) or non-HA ?

Reboot helped fixing this issue for several customers but if same issue is been observed frequently then it needs further investigation.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi,

i checked the bugs but havnt find any thing related to that

The servers is in HA LAN

I was thinking to reboot the clsuter and see

Are both servers in full service?

Check DB replication between the two servers by checking Data store control centre in ccx serviceability.

If you are okay, let us also know the full version so that we can also verify on the bugs. Reboot is ofcourse a good idea.

GP.

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Asim,

Please check the status of the Datastore control center for each Node of the UCCX, this usually happens if the Data is not in sync , not getting replicated from Node1->Node2 and vice versa.

So please sync the data using CLI and check again.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

HI Anand,

how can i sync the data using CLI.

Any doc to refer

Hi Asim,

Use the below link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851cli.pdf

admin:utils uccx dbreplication repair all

Repair has been initiated in the background...

Please go to Data Control Center in Serviceability Admin to monitor the status of the repair.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi Aism,

Is your issue got resolved now?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

Not yet just one more question

I have 2 servers in cluster

ccx1

ccx2

how i see which one is primary and which one is standy

I can see one (ccx1)servers all services is  in IN service

In ccx2 i can see cluster overview daemon service show partial service

Kindly advice

Thanks

Hi

If any the nodes aren't in full service, you have to expand the view to see what services are stopped.

It's normal for you to not be able to make changes if certain services aren't up.

See what is stopped on the 'partial service' node and post it up.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Asim,

If you see in the control center of UCCX there will be a blucolor mark written with either M or S.

M stand for Master and S stand for slave.

And regarding your CVD in partial service for the second node, you may want to Reboot the second node and see what happens. Otherwise you need to check the MCVD logs for exact reason behind partial service.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts, by clicking on the stars below the right answers!!

HI Anand,

Cisco Unified CCX Cluster

View Daemon

PARTIAL SERVICE FRI MAR 16 17:03:57 2012 11 Days 23:38:25

Manager Manager     PARTIAL SERVICE FRI MAR 16 17:03:57 2012 11 Days 23:38:25

Document Manager   IN SERVICE FRI MAR 16 17:03:57 2012 11 Days 23:38:25

Bootstrap Manager    IN SERVICE FRI MAR 16 17:03:57 2012 11 Days 23:38:25

File Manager             PARTIAL SERVICE FRI MAR 16 17:03:57 2012 11 Days 23:38:25

Socket Manager        IN  SERVICE FRI MAR 16 17:03:57 2012 11 Days 23:38:25

Log Manager             IN SERVICE FRI

Please advice file manager shows partial in slave CCX  server.After i restart the server the service shows in service now

Hi Asim,

Try updating the CSQ now and see what happens?

Thanks,

Anand

Just adding to this discussion since searching (with quotes) "error occurred while saving the resource data" gave only 1 result and it was for a dubious site (Cash Advance, Debt Consolidation, Free Credit Report, etc.).

The issue was the same for me: CCX Database.

In my case, the control center section had CCX1 as running and CCX2 as UNKNOWN.  When in this state, you cannot cycle the service from the web.

CLI on CCX2 showed the service as Running.  Naturally, you need to restart it.

utils service Cisco Unified CCX Database

Once it finished restarting, the database took a few minutes to sync and process any new requests.  No issues since then.