Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCX 8.5 - have system change agent status from Not Ready to Ready automatically

Hi Experts,

UCCX 8.5(1)SU3 HA

Technology requirement to overcome business challenge my client has.

I have been asked by my client if when an agent is logged into the queue, he would like to give the agents a defined duration time e.g. 2 mins to change their phone status to ready or another not ready status.  If the agents are unable do this for whatever reason, we were wanting UCCX/CAD system or an 3rd party customized/developed add-on to force them into ready status from the not ready status 32760 (Logon). 

At the moment my customer can only manually do this change, but we don't look at the queues frequently throughout the day. We are trying to educate my clients agents that sitting in this status for too long is not allowed and they should be using the tools they have been provided to measure their time.

Any information which you can share would be helpful right now.

Thanks,

Yavuz

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

CCX 8.5 - have system change agent status from Not Ready to Read

You can force them ready or not ready using an Agent Workflow attached to the Starup event (starts on page 92) but can't impose a delay before it happens.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/user/guide/cda90ccxug.pdf

IMO, the best way to fix this stuff is to make it a KPI that impacts their bonus. Nothing incentivizes behavior compliance like their paycheck.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies