Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8.5 Outbound IVR based campaign - No sound

Edgar Bermejo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have program an outbound IVR based campaign on a CCX 8.5. The script, application, trigger, call control group (outbound) and SIP gateway are configured.

If I dial the trigger from a ip phone, the message is reproduced. So I can be sure the appliccation is working.

When I enable the campaign, I recieve the call (in all phone numbers of the contact list). But the message is not reproduced, only a part of the CUCM annunciator ("Your call cannot be...."). After 34 seconds the call is dropped.

Can anyone please help me?

Regards,

Edgar.:

6 Replies 6

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Send me your configuration in screen shots and the SIP gateway config.

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Send me the screen shots of your configuration and the SIP GW config

Hi Constantino,

I've attached a pptx file with the screenshots of the CCX config.

For the GW config I've to ask for it. At my institution the VoIP administration is shared I don't have access to the GW. But according to the config of the CUCM, our GW is H.323.

Regards.

Is it one way audio or no way audio

Thanks,

David Constantino | Sr. Architect, Unified Collaboration | Insight | www.insight.com

t. 480.333.3450 c. 704.996.0390 david.constantino@insight.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroying the original and all copies. Thank you.

It's no way audio.

Hi.

I have the same problem..

Somebody found the solution?

Thanks for the help...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: