Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCX 8.5 Reporting View Issue

Hi,

This is regarding historical reporting issue we facing for our contact centre Agents.

We have a UCCX Cluster with the version 8.5.

The issue is whenver we try to generate the report we are not able to view the report properly(some pages cannot see at all-Snaps attached) and the agent report are not seems to be accurate.

For eg: Call duration.The call duration is not accurate at all for some agents.

The version for the CCX agents are 8.5(1.10).

Is this problem related to the agent workstation(os related) or is there any patch for this. Appreciate if you could give me an advice please!!!

Thanks

John

Everyone's tags (3)
5 REPLIES

Hi Binu John,

While fetching this HRC report did you get a warning saying that the number of lines have exceeded 10,000 row limit?

I also tried the same Agent reports but without any issues, its on Windows 7 box.

You can do onemore thing, try saving the report by clicking on the Export report option and save it as PDF file and check it in PDF format.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers!!

Hi,

Iam not getting the 'number of lines have exceeded" message, The reports we are taking in PDF only, i copied the snapshots to doc for uploading here.

Even as i told you earlier, the duration of the calls are not accurate.

Which version of CCX you have, and which version of agent software you tested?

Thanks

John

Hi Binu John,

I have tested this on UCCX 8.5 SU2 and the relevant CAD version with this uccx build.

Thanks,

Anand

Re: CCX 8.5 Reporting View Issue

Hi,

I have CCX server 8.5.1 Version, Is  CAD 8.5.2a compatable with CCX 8.5.1?

In Release notes for CAD 8.5.2a its mention about fix for the bug CSCtj85388- "agent call statistics calculated incorrectly".

In prerequisites for CAD 8.5.2  "Cisco Agent Desktop Release 8.5  is supported with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Hosted Edition  Release 8.5".

My server is CCX 8.5.1, can i install CAD-8.5.2a for agents?

Rgds

John

Hi Binu John,

CAD is an inbuild plugin tool which comes with UCCX, do not use the CAD build provided with UCCE for UCCX. They are totally saperate from one another.

UCCX 8.5SU2  (8.5.1.11002-22) has the CAD version 8.5.1.214.

To download the CAD from UCCX, navigate to UCCX Admin->Tools->Plug-ins->Cisco Unified CCX Desktop Suites and install it on the supported client boxes.

Refer the below comp matirx for checking the supported client OS for the respective UCCX, CAD clients.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Hope it helps, please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Thanks,

Anand

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content